08 August 2012

German-icure by OPI



I love OPI nail polish and I love Germany, so I was thrilled to come across this new collection available August 8. I randomly happened across the OPI website and am so glad I did. Too bad OPI nail polish runs €16,00 (approx. $21) a bottle over here. I hope you enjoy the names as much as I do, although I know my sister could come up with a few better names!

OPI Germany Nail Polish Collection Fall 2012
  • Berlin There Done That
  • Danke-Shiny Red
  • Deutsch You Want Me Baby
  • Don’t Pretzel My Buttons
  • Don’t Talk Bach To Me
  • Every Month Is Oktoberfest
  • German-icure by OPI
  • My Very First Knockwurst
  • Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
  • Schnapps Out Of It!
  • Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs
  • Unfor-greta-bly Blue

1 comment:

  1. You'll just have to wait until December to get your hands on this I guess!

    ReplyDelete