Hello, loyal readers. All six or seven of you...that I know of. I apologize for my absence. I've been rather busy living life the past couple of weeks. I noticed that many of them begin with the letter "S", so here we go:
Spring weather - It's been up and down, but I've been spending a lot more time walking outside or sitting in parks. Some rain here and there.
Sunshine - It feels so good to go outside at lunch and snag some Vitamin D. Or sit in the sun and eat ice cream.
Spam - Although I haven't been getting as many personal emails, I seem to be getting a ton of emails that I don't want.
Spiders - Two in one day. One near my toothbrush. I'm extra observant these days.
Sleep - We just "sprung" forward last weekend, a full two week after the US. I think my body changed with the US because I had been waking up 1 to 1.5 hours early each day. I figured it would be ok when we finally did change times, but I still struggled this week.
Stuffing - I had a taste for stuffing and happened to have everything except celery. Yum. Thanksgiving in March.
Spreadsheets - Lots of spreadsheet work at the office. Spreadsheets are miraculous things and I have a lot to learn.
Sugar - I'm trying to cut extra sugar that mostly comes from my afternoon snacks. But it's all I want. I'm on a dark chocolate only kick and that is helping.
Snacks - I introduced my colleagues to "ants on a log" since I happened to have all of the ingredients (again!). There was a mixed reaction. Peanut butter is just not an accepted taste here.
Spools of thread - I had a few button incidents.
Studying - I've been working on German grammar at night. Sometimes I feel really smart and other times I feel like I should be deported.
Skype - I've been able to log some great phone calls with Stateside people. I love writing, but talking is soooo good.
Unfortunately, my weeks have not included: shopping or sand. I am really struggling in finding a store that offers clothes in my style. It's the worst when you want to spend money and can't find anything you like. I am also ready for some sand. Hopefully I'll get in a vacation or at least a trip to the beach.
Sincerely,
Lynn
Smile.
ReplyDelete