The US "sprung" forward an hour last weekend, but Germany has another week to go. While it's been nice being an hour "closer" to home, I think my body accidentally sprung forward an hour already. All week, I've been waking up 1 - 1.5 hours before my alarm. And I've felt rested! Naturally, I've just stayed in bed instead of doing something productive. I hope this doesn't backfire come March 25.
The weather has also been wonderful, although not quite at wonderful as Chicago. What a gorgeous weekend for me to miss celebrating St. Patrick's day (yet again!) in the Windy City with a green river. All of this spring weather makes me excited for long walks, bike riding, playing basketball, eating ice cream, and grilling. But it also makes me want to participate in Spring Cleaning. Sadly, I do not have enough stuff to necessitate such a cleaning. So, think of me while you're cleaning out your closets, garages, and basements.
Drink something green for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment