Yesterday, in a moment of weakness, I ate three pieces of bread with Nutella when I should have stopped at one. As a result, I forced myself to put the bread in the freezer. I didn't want to waste it and throw it out, but I can't stand frozen/cold bread.
As for the Nutella, it is now being stored in the kitchen cabinet. This might not seem like punishment, but it is because the kitchen is a bit on the cool side which results in very unspreadable chocolate hazelnut spread. I had been keeping it on my dresser in the much warmer bedroom. Earrings, perfume, Nutella. No big deal.
I'm not posting a picture because I don't want the epidemic to spread (pun only kind of intended).
I had to explain to Dan what Nutella was the other night. I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. Not a clue what Nutella was!
ReplyDeletespeaking of Nutella...I hope you aren't *SHOCKED* to learn that it is not part of a nutritious breakfast for your children, like this idiot mom apparently was...
ReplyDeletehttp://tribune.com.pk/story/114929/us-mom-sues-nutella-alleging-hyped-nutrition-claims/