21 October 2011

Warm Beer


Thursday I crashed another men's lunch for curry wurst and fries. I do really like it. And I've always loved to eat food with mini utensils. I'm being lazy and just finding internet pictures, but this is the closest I can find to the actual wurst that I'm eating. I get some ketchup with the mayo though.


Work was filled with more IT problems and permissions, so I'm kind of stuck. I don't care for the feeling. Thankfully, my wonderful colleagues back at home are very supportive and extremely helpful. As far as the coughing, I do feel as if I'm getting better. But it is strange that I can make it through the day, but the second I get back to my room I feel like death. Tonight, on Björn's recommendation, I had a warm beer. It actually was better than expected. The coughing sort of subsided and I did feel pretty good. More rest for me.


On a fun note, it looks as if the women's national soccer team is staying at my hotel. It appears that they will play Sweden next week.

1 comment:

  1. warm beer eh? now that's different! haha. Glad you're starting to feel better - go talk to the soccer players!

    ReplyDelete