14 October 2011

From the Cloud

On Tuesday morning, we took a group picture just before we left the Schloss. With an array of passports and visas, thirteen of us came from five different countries and spoke English (US, UK, Aussie), Spanish, German, and French. This picture was taken with Carlos' iPad and went into the Cloud. Therefore I have it to share with you. After this, we all jumped into cars to head to the fair and start set-up. I paired back up with Marcus (to my right as you're looking at the photo) and we let Uschi (the GPS voice from Bavaria) take us the longest way ever.


As we made our way into Frankfurt, we noticed some large-scale Dinosaur statues. After talking about art for a little bit, I mentioned the Marilyn Monroe statue in Chicago. I told him, I didn't really get it and that I wondered why people would want to take their picture under it. Of course, he goes, "Oh, I know why."

2 comments:

  1. This doesn't quite have to do with anything, but maybe you can bust out the "wer schlaft...." saying to someone!

    ReplyDelete