
Here's a glimpse of the lovely building I get to work in each day. (Photo credit to Dana.) We are on the first floor (aka the second floor to Americans) and it's a lot bigger than it looks. I sit with Berit and Stephanie by the window on the far left as you look at the picture. No cubicles! The room is very bright and we have these wonderful motion-sensor lights. I am the 9th person in the office, but we have the right amount of space. The kitchen is complete with a Bosch dishwasher and plenty of water and tea.
The office is in a very nice area and within walking distance to a lot of restaurants, a grocery store, and the post office. There are a lot of group walks to the grocery store or sometimes you'll just run into people over there.
Random office story: The other day, Marcus popped his head into "our room", smiled, and made some noises before leaving. Stephanie, Berit, and I all looked at each other confused as to what it meant. So Berit called Marcus on the phone to ask and we learned that it meant that the hot water was ready for tea.
I love that you've started including more pictures in your posts. I'm so jealous that you will be living 10-12 min walking distance from work. That is pretty much my dream in life.
ReplyDeleteThat building just looks like a little house to me! But I love it!!
ReplyDeleteSo does this dishwasher transform the way you see drinking tea at work? I must know.
ReplyDelete