28 October 2011

My Strange Post-work Activity

Last night I did something strange. I went running. It was really a run/walk, but I probably ran for about 20 of the 60 minutes. I hate running. However, I felt like I just needed to move. I actually felt like running like Phoebe in Friends, but I was able to restrain myself. I even did some furniture rearranging for post-running Pilates in my room.

Since I will be missing a wonderful Halloween party tonight, I brought in some candy corn to celebrate with the office. It has been well received. My only sad news of today is that it looks like I will miss the office Christmas party. Schade.

Also, Germany will be turning its clocks back an hour on Sunday, so for a whole week I'll be an hour closer to you all :)

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!

3 comments: