09 October 2011

Roadtrip

I'm about to be picked up by Björn, Daniel, and Marcus so we can caravan down to Frankfurt. Our first stop is Schloss Kronberg where we're having our first international summit as a company. I'll be giving a presentation tomorrow, so wish me luck! Last night, while packing, I watched Wetten, dass...?. This is one of my favorite shows (introduced to me by the lovely Liz) and I was so happy that it was on. It's only on every once in a while. It's basically a three-hour show with no commercials filled with crazy hosts, celebs, live music, and strange bets. People come up with strange bets and then the celebs must say whether or not they can do it. Usually they can. Ultimately, the viewers pick the best act to win a car. Last night's winner was a man who completed a horse jumping course. He didn't actually beat the horse, but it was very close and very impressive. Another highlight was the children's portion. A young boy could tell you which ACDC song was playing after only 3 seconds. Since, they all sound the same to me, I thought this was pretty impressive. Another man brought out 30 friends and family and could pick out which person was drinking a glass of water by their swallow. Insane. It will be on again in November, so I've already marked my calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment