| I promise I was happier that this picture indicates. I was very focused on my virtual shopping experience via WhatsApp with my sister. |
Surprisingly, this is actually my first black coat in a very long time. Let's just say I wanted to fit in. Plus, black gives me the luxury of more fun accessorizing.
And it's very warm. Much warmer than my red coat which happened to expose a tear in the lining. Strangely, or rather, not-so-strangely, it's in the exact same spot as my pink Vienna coat (same cut). However, this tear appear after one year instead of three. I think that shows how much use it got out of one season. There's a lot of on and off action going on.
Now I am extra glad that I spontaneously* bought the black coat.
*Nothing I buy is ever spontaneous. I search and shop and compare and think and overthink any and all decisions so when a situation presents itself I can act on it.
P.S. Yes, it's another Benetton coat.
LOVE it, Lynny!
ReplyDelete