Clearly you can tell than I thoroughly enjoy flowers, parks, and nature in general. I seriously enjoyed the hydrangeas over the summer. I don't recall seeing an abundance of them in the Chicago area, but in both Vienna and Hamburg I just fall in love with them. The blues, pinks, and purples are so vibrant it's surreal. There must be something extra in the European soil that makes them thrive.
I enjoyed this particular batch a minimum of twice a day as it was at the corner of my street. I meant to do this post sooner, but since I didn't, I'm showing you what they look like now. Still pretty in a dried-out-and-dead sort of way.
My intent was to collect numerous pictures, but there were just too many to capture or I didn't have a camera on hand. One lovely sighting occurred while running -- an entire front yard just full of large blooms. No, not a North-American-sized front yard, but still a wonderment.
No comments:
Post a Comment