
A chocolate problem. I don't try to deny myself my daily chocolate, but I do try to keep it in check. Yesterday, was not a proud day. I didn't realize how many Hanuta minis I had gone through until it was embarrassingly clear.
Björn had a hankering for something sweet and seen me snacking away earlier. He asked for one and I tried to give him and Berit the last four in the bag. (They're small...you have to eat at least two...) They each only took one because they are much more disciplined that I am. I told Björn that I had a problem and that I didn't really need those last two. He maintained it was ok.
And then he went to throw away the wrappers and burst into laughter. What did he see? A garbage can full of wrappers collected over the past few days.
Oh je. Busted.
I need that. Immediately. My sweet tooth has been out of control lately!
ReplyDelete