16 January 2012

Sun!

-I slept through the night! Some Red Bull and dancing until 4am did the trick.
-My number one language priority is to learn/practice small talk and informal conversation. I'm kind of boring auf Deutsch.
-I used my sunglasses over the weekend which is pretty remarkable. Especially, since it doesn't take much for me to whip out my shades.
-The thought of 3,5% milk weirds me out. I'm skirting by on 0,7%.
-It was a busy news weekend for Europe between the tipped cruise ship and the ratings downgrades in the Euro-Zone. It made for interesting tv-watching and Titanic specials.
-I'm so glad I finally watched Final Destination 5. Wowza. And Saw and two Rambo movies. I switch back and forth between movies in German and English.
-I'm starting to think about travel plans for the year which is fun and exciting. Yet also difficult because I'm fortunate to have already seen so much of Europe. Suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
-Plans for visitors are underway! May/June feels so far away, but I'm very excited :)

2 comments:

  1. I heard about the cruise ship! I thought it sounded just like Titanic. Crazy.

    Love when your'e able to see the sun come up...it doesn't happen often, but when it does.......amazing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the sun! And I'm also completely obsessed with the cruise ship. Who needs to go to the muster station to practice anyway? Not us!

    ReplyDelete