I have survived, just barely, my first full work week of the new year. I hope you have too. Although my week started with a cold and almost waterless shower, I did manage to not press snooze when my alarm went off each morning. Even though my apartment, and I, smelled a little bit like onions and vanilla this week, at least most of the paint smell is gone from my bathroom. I managed to get caught up on laundry, and hand wash a very dirty scarf, only to sit in a pile of wax while wearing my freshly air-dried jeggings. And even though it is the middle of winter, I managed to kill a handful of fruit flies, while still succumbing to some sort of itchy bug bite on my bottom. Awkward.
Despite this, I had a productive work week, saw good friends, ate some tasty food, had an amazing yoga session, and planned and organized my 2013 calendar.
I'm ready for my weekend, but I can't wait for the next new week to start.
Did you smell like vanilla because your secret bottle spilled?
ReplyDelete