03 December 2012

December Crazies

I think I am suffering from December Crazies. Thankfully, or sadly, this has nothing to do with Christmas shopping. I have recently been a little stressed at planning out the remainder of 2012. There are a lot of good things going on, but I'm making myself a little crazy about it.

I have been so busy and I have lots to share here, but it keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the list. My weekly yoga has become even more important because it really shows me how difficult it is for me to stop thinking and just be in the moment.

Mostly I'm suffering from the nervous excitement of preparing for a trip home. I'm hoping things will calm down, but sadly I don't foresee that happening. In the meantime, I will just have to deal with the crazies -- like waking up under two comforters when you only went to sleep with one (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment