
A few weeks back I watched a recorded movie on TV. I cannot even pretend to remember since I probably watch 4-8 dubbed movies per week. However, I do remember pausing and rewinding when a cute cartoon appeared wedged in between commercials.
I had never heard of Mordillo, but these cartoons appear to be quite international, probably because they are such wonderful visual forms of art. I thought it would be a one time deal, but I was treated to five wonderful cartoons. Each received a wonderful laugh from me, but one received a, "awww, that was sweet."
It was about a bird lover and I hope you enjoy it too. I think if you watch this video it will also keep looping a few more. These were all new to me.
When I saw at least two of the other cartoons (the laugh out loud ones) I also couldn't help but think that they would mostly likely not be played on an American TV station. At least not basic cable and not until after 11pm. I can't seem to locate these other cartoons, but I hope you enjoy the ones you can view.
No comments:
Post a Comment