16 April 2012

Issues with Ink

Last Thursday, I kept noticing that there was blue ink on my desk and on my fingers. And I think I even wrote on a colleague or two. When I changed out my work clothes, I discovered my entire elbow was blue. I must have rested my elbow on the open pen and didn't notice the leak due to my black long-sleeved shirt.

On Saturday, my black leggings disguised a deck-of-cards-sized area of black dots on my leg. I was slightly horrified and wildy confused for a few seconds.

What is my problem? Do I not know when a pen is capped or not?

Clearly I need to go back to ballpoints.

Although, this brings me back to 5th grade when I had to run out of the classroom after sucking on the end of a red ballpoint which led to a very red mouthful of ink.

Maybe I need to use pencils.

1 comment:

  1. The ink explosion into a mouth also happened to a boy in my 8th grade Spanish class.

    Not going to lie, it WAS brought up at the ten year high school reunion. Those things just stick, man!

    ReplyDelete