24 February 2012

People Are (Mostly) Nice

This was a very pleasant week.

On Monday, Stephanie brought me a Franzbrötchen since I had never eaten one and didn't have a clue as to what it was. It was delicious. Plus, it was a major bonus since even though I had eaten breakfast, I was still quite hungry.



On Tuesday, I had a wonderful 3.5-hour dinner with my friend, Sorina. We enjoyed fajitas and great conversation.

On Wednesday, I went to Ash Wednesday mass and slew of obnoxious teens sat in the row behind me. I was having a hard enough paying attention as it was, and their snickering and talking and laughing did not help.

On Thursday, I cooked dinner with my semi-roomate/landlady, Elke. We made a wonderful veggie dish over pasta and she brought me a mango-lichee yogurt which was an amazing breakfast. Again, lucky because I didn't actually have any breakfast foods on hand this morning.

And now it's Friday! Yay for the weekend after two days of 50°F.

1 comment: