21 February 2012

Floating Princesses



These static clings were a part of my Valentine's Day package from my mom. It brought me right back to my college days where I had a plethora of static clings* for every holidays and season. But now, since I work with Disney, all I can think of is the fact that these princesses are floating. I suppose getting approvals for static clings must be different than publishing, but there they are floating without feet.

However, they are the first thing I see when I wake up, so this makes me happy and not be neurotic. Also, it currently makes me think of my friend Angela who is running the Disney Princess half-marathon this weekend (Go Princess Angela!).

*I feel obligated to share that before I posted this, I discovered I had written static cleans instead of static clings. Just another lesson in why proofreading is terribly important - even in emails and blogs (and Facebook!). I really hope I haven't overlooked any other glaring errors.

2 comments:

  1. Lol you would think Disney would request shadows under their feet or something to make them look more grounded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on your blog posts, but this one just made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete