04 June 2014

Well, this is embarassing.

I've been reallllllly busy. If I weren't so busy I could calculate the miles I've traveled in the last four weeks. It's been a lot of "hin und her" and I've been pulled in more directions than I can count. Leading two lives does that I suppose. I spent some time at home in America which might have amounted to my best trip yet. Which means it was also extra hard to leave. I've been doing and experiencing so many things that I "write" about in my head and just never seem to get it into actual written form. I am trying - really, truly. It's just that, as we all know, blogging is a more passive form of communication, so it's just that it's low man on the totem pole when it comes to me keeping in touch with people. BUT there are just so many awesome things I want to tell you about! I mean, maybe I have already, but not only do I want to tell you, I want to tell you the right way. So, I can't just put some stream-of-though words up here (oh, wait, that's what this is?).

In summary, I'm back in Germany, I'm no less busy than I have been since November, yet I am one step closer to having interest at "home" which I think will really increase my blog activity. Fingers crossed I can complete the second step!

Liebe Grüße
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment