![]() |
| photo source |
However, the interesting part of my day came when my yoga instructor was not feeling 100% so she said we'd have to really rely on listening to her words and trusting ourselves in our practice.
Let's just say I'm one of those students who has trouble remembering left from right...in her native language. I was a little nervous. And then, because a new student, who also happened to be the only male, ended up very confused and in the front row, I had to switch and became the "leader" and "shower of examples". It was like I was back in my childhood ballet classes! Yes, I used to be more graceful.
And you know what? It ended up being ok. I realized how much I do know, but always rely on the safety next of watching others around me. It was a nice reminder lesson to trust in myself just a little bit more.
Seriously, try yoga.

You ARE good at yoga. Wish we could go to the same class!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to sign up again.