Any guesses what this view is? I think my mom, grandma, and sister may be the only readers who may venture an accurate guess.
It's the view from the ladies room at work. Not bad, eh?
I'm definitely a fan of the "appreciate the little things" motto which applies here in that even if I'm having a not-so-great day at work...check out that view.
The ladies at my home office can attest that I'm quite lucky.
A note of reference/I'm sure you're wondering: I took this photo the week before Thanksgiving. It took a perfect storm of having a nice day and me actually thinking to take my phone with me. Today's sky wasn't as blue, but the weather was pretty fabulous.
While my family and friends in Chicago are fight frigid temps we are looking at a high of 54°F this week. The birds are singing and the flowers are blooming. It's spring in January!
Lucky you!
ReplyDelete