The first time, I went with a girlfriend...by car...at the end of August. Let's just say it was semi more complicated to get the park by public transportation and the flowers were a little ... verblühtet ... by the end of October. It was still special for me to visit again, even though I don't think any subsequent visit will ever top my first experience.
As a bonus, we walked by the soccer stadium on the way to the garden. As luck would have it, we got to watch the final minutes of the HSV team practice.
And, I kid you not, my German was ready to leave after 10 minutes. I snapped my photos and we were off for a bakery snack. It was still a weekend highlight.
Mark your calendars for the end of August - October 2014!
http://www.dahliengarten-hamburg.de/
| I look weird (personal opinion). |
| My favorites from last year...not looking so hot. |
Like, Love, Adore, Beautiful, Awesome, Smile, Gorgeous, Radiant, Perfect Blooms.
ReplyDelete